- Sick of boring cardio workouts? Get back to basics with a fitness boot camp class. These group sessions, which focus on military-style exercises and functional movements provide a great workout and a chance to sweat outside the normal monotonous gym routine.
- A typical class lasts one hour and will typically burn between 600 – 1000 calories, building strength and aerobic capacity at the same time. With a dedicated instructor and group of friends all sweating together, it’s easy to stay motivated and go for that last push forward.
What is NXT Level Boot Camp?
- A lot of the workouts you will encounter at NXT Level Boot Camp are designed to give you a unique, one-of-a-kind experience that you will not find anywhere else. We also do our workouts outdoor as well as indoor which gives it a unique feel.Some of the workouts, events, and training include:
– Friends and Family Days
– NXT Level Bracket Challenges
– 5k NXT Level Obstacle Courses
- Special Theme Workouts – Theme weeks give you something to look forward. The week is planned with a unique theme you may not be accustomed to, but it will challenge you, while making the workout fun.– Themes include: Superhero Week, Generations Week, Sports Combine Week, Hell Week, Fast and Furious Week, War Games and many more.
- We also participate in a lot of the local races including Spartan, Savage, Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder and other races as well.
- Measurements, Weigh-ins, Nutritional advice is all included with your program at your request!